Friday, November 07, 2008

As promised

One reason I stayed in Virginia through the end of October was to be able to see Ella at Hallowe'en. My daughter-in-law's co-worker has a couple of little girls, just older than Ella. They have a relative hwo makes beautiful costumes, and Ella has fallen heir to them. Last year she was a lovely flower, this year, Little Red Riding Hood.
She and her little neighbor enjoyed visiting the neighbors' homes where they heard all the oohs and ahhs from the adults who filled their baskets.
Isn't she a cute!
She made quite a haul. Most of it was put away for another day...probably more for Mom and Dad than for Ella.
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

photowannabe said...

That Little Red Riding Hood can come to my door any time she wants.
How cute.
I see that the cookie was probably her favorite.

kenju said...

Yes, it is too bad she can't come here on Halloween! I'd shower her with candy.

Deb said...

What a cutie! I can see why you wanted to stay in VA a little longer!

Putz said...

little red.........riding////......hood

Simply Coll said...

I broke into the biggest grin as soon as I saw the picture. She is the perfect Little Miss Riding Hood. How very adorable!!

JeanMac said...

I always love seeing the kids go through their "loot".

srp said...

She was adorable!!!!! Her daddy didn't go as the BIG
BAD WOLF, did he!? ; )

KGMom said...

What a great little Red Riding Hood costume--and Ella is too cute for words.

And there are no words to bemoan PSU's loss. Pooooo.

Shammickite said...

That is a lovelt LRRH costume. How nice that she doesn't have to wear it over three layers of clothing like Canadian children!!

Mother of Invention said...

She's an absolute doll! The pumpkin patch shots should be sent in to some calendar! Are there some treats she can't eat?

L. said...

She is such a doll....and makes a wonderful Little Red Riding Hood!!!
These pictures are adorable...keep them coming...and, thanks for sharing them with us!
xoxo
Grammie

Jamie Dawn said...

What a marvelous costume.
That dress and hooded cape are so cute on Ella.
She is truly a little beauty.

Karen Townsend said...

Oh my goodness! Ella is so adorable. What a wonderful hand-me-down to receive!

JunieRose2005 said...

Oh! What cute,cute pictures of your little granddaughter!

I'm a little late seeing them but I'm still glad I came to check your blog out again! :)

Halloween is so much fun for kids at this age- but even more fun for parents and grandparents!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!


Junie

Froggymama said...

LOVE the costume. She is such a cutie pie.