Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hot?

From what I read in blogs, everyone in the south is very hot. The humidity and heat here in Florida is stifling. I went into a store yesterday where the air conditioning wasn't working well and thought I was going to be sick before I got out. Maybe playing in the sprinkler would help...
or getting a quick drink.
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

Priceless Photo's!
you are right about the heat, it is stifling. also this fits the GREEN thing

podso said...

Bev your photos are fantastic! Sister has arrived here and we're off to the mountains this week, but I doubt it will be much cooler there.

jel said...

just too cute!

and it is to hot here,


take care

kenju said...

Really good photos, Beverly. Those are definitely keepers.

Playing in the sprinkler is a wonderful past-time. I should have gotten mine out yesterday!

srp said...

Yesterday was the hottest of the season yet... today there is a brisk north wind and the humidity is down and it was quite pleasant all day. We drove down about 45 minutes into NC to a place mom wanted to take dad for lunch. So we didn't get back in time for me to go to the botanical gardens. I may try to do so sometime tomorrow... they have a new butterfly exhibit. As for the heat... I do wish that hot tub were in.. I would keep it in cool water for an evening respite.

Anonymous said...

perfect photos for hot days like we have been having... thanks for sharing!

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Kids and water just naturally go together on a hot summer day!

Shammickite said...

I'm very glad I'm not down south sweltering in your hot weather. We had perfect day today, 26C, sun and cloud, just lovely. And they are forecasting the same tomorrow. Love those sprinkler pictures!

JeanMac said...

Great sprinkler photo! She's just so adorable.

Z said...

Here in LA, we had about 3 days of really hot weather, 2 months or more ago, and it's been "June Gloom" since...today, the sun broke through early and we're supposed to be getting into the mid seventies finally. VERY weird. Except for June. Normally, it's been quite hot before the gloom of June hits...

Whatever, I am NOT a heat girl, so I'm happy as I can be!

Good luck with the stifling.I lived in Orlando (Windermere) and I know what you're talking about!

The pictures are absolutely adorable.....the light, etc..just wonderful (to say nothing of Ella's adorableness, of course!)

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love the photos. You have captured the day and sweet Ella perfectly.

KGMom said...

I agree--the sprinkler photo is a prize winning shot.

Fred said...

It has been hot here. And dry for our rainy season. Yet, May was one of the rainiest on record. Weird.

Great photos!

Wendy said...

Oh yeah, it's hot here in the north too! Love that sprinkler pic!

Froggymama said...

Wow, these photos are just incredible!