
When I came downstairs this morning, Ella was jumping all over the living room. "Grammy, this is my jumper, so I can jump." And jump she did. This three -year-old is a bundle of energy. I told her mother the other day that when I was teaching first grade, the children bounded out of the room with the same energy with which they entered in the morning. If we could only
bottle it!

"Hi, Grammy."

After lunch I was sitting on the love seat, and I snapped several shots of her coming toward me, backing up, and starting the game all over again. Of all the shots I got, even though this one is a little out of focus, it's a great photo of her.
When her mother asked her what she wanted to be for Hallowe'en, she responded, "An elephant!" Mom had expected her to say a princess or something like that, but no, an elephant. So I said to her, "So, you're going to be Ella the elephant."
"No," she said, "I'm Ella the Bella." Indeed, she is.
15 comments:
What a dear sweet little face she has! Grandchildren are a wonderful invention aren't they???
Ella the Bella, indeed:)
How adorable! I can see why she is the object of your affection!!
Oh my! These pictures take my breath away! You are right, the slightly blurry one is wonderful. What a cute story! You really need to do more Ella stories.
What a Doll!
she is for sure a princess, and a total baby doll. great shots. i to wish you could bottle the energy, i would be first in line to buy it.
Bev, if you could bottle Ella's energy...I'd buy a case of it. That face is too much...sweet baby. I love your new header...OH MY GOSH! ~Joy xo
Too, too cute. She is definitely Ella the Bella.
I love that sweet smile in the final shot.
Bella Ella is correct. She is so adorable Beverly!
Sweet, sweet! Adorable face and love the Ella the Bella!
Ella the Bella! I love it! She is absolutely the sweetest! That last pic is gorgeous. You must have had fun taking all those pics. And she's of an age to cooperate. Remember trying to take baby pics when they're one or younger? Impossible! But at three - they're little girls! No more baby or toddler squirming around wondering what that black box you're holding up to your face is. LOL!
I'll bet you can't wait for Halloween. Don't forget to take some pics of Ella in her costume.
And what an "object" she is!
Great pictures, Bev. Some day I'll have a few of my own! (Not too soon, I hope.)
She sure is a doll!
Ella is just the sweetest little girl. Her zest for life is contagious. :-)
Post a Comment