Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Sarah

Today is my daughter Sarah's birthday. I tried to upload some photos, but Blogger isn't cooperating. I'll refer you to my post from last year. When Blogger's working for me again, I'll post an up-to-date photo of Sarah. The bottom one in the post is one that was taken after she had begun losing weight. She has worked so hard over the past year and a half to lose, and she has been victorious!

Last July found her jobless. Since then she has sold her house, moved back in with me (I love that.) and just this week started a new position. So hopefully, this is the start of a new good year for her.

Happy birthday, Sarah.

11 comments:

podso said...

Happy Birthday to your eldest! Hope her new job goes well!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to Sarah...and congratulations on her new job. This really is a good start to the new year Bev. Hugs to you both...Love, Joy

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I saw the pictures on facebook and said happy BD on there, but want to say it here also and I am so happy Sarah is back at work

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

A happy new job is better than a happy birthday anytime! But good for Sarah on both counts!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! She looks so happy in her pics. I remember the post from last year.

Nice to have her living with you and I hope the new job is a good one.

Isn't it frustrating when blogger goes on the blink? I'm still trying to find my blogroll (actually I've given up, so I'll just rebuild it one blog at a time).

KGMom said...

Sounds like 2010 should be a great year for Sarah--here's hoping.
And wishing--a happy b-day.

srp said...

A Happy Belated Birthday to you Sarah.... enjoy them. Hope yours was wonderful!!!

Z said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah..congratulations on the weight loss and the job! I hope this is a VERY good year for you!
xx

Anonymous said...

This is a bit belated.. but heartfelt all the same.. Happy Birthday Sarah!!! :-)

Wishing you all the best with all your endeavors in the year ahead.

Nishant said...

This really is a good start to the new year Bev.

Work from home India

JeanMac said...

Happy birthday, Sarah. I'm late as just now catching up on reading. Thank you for your support.