Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
A link for Ginny
Ginny said in her comment that she was not aware of a Ringling Museum. I am including a link here to the museum. There are lovely photos on the home page of the different buildings on the grounds.
Beautiful roses, and a beautiful tribute to your dear friend Erma. I'm catching up on blogs as I've been busy and haven't had time to spend much time in front of the computer recently.
5 comments:
I have spent many happy hours and thousands of clicks at the Ringling. wonderful place to visit over and over.
Someday if I make it back to Florida I know this place will be on my list of things to see.
Beautiful roses, and a beautiful tribute to your dear friend Erma.
I'm catching up on blogs as I've been busy and haven't had time to spend much time in front of the computer recently.
The picture showing water colors really touched me - so long since I've seen them.
Makes me think of "The Rose os Sharon"
Post a Comment