Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'm Back in Action

My new computer arrived today.  But now I have to transfer files, photos, and all that stuff.  I want to wish my son, David, a happy birthday today...tax day.  Isn't that some day to have for a birthday!  Happy birthday, David.

9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

About time! What a pain to have a computer down, but what fun to have a new one! That is, after all the setting up work. I wish I'd have taken a birthday pic of David and Ella for you today, darn! I just now thought of it. He was dressed very snappy in a suit with yellow shirt and matching tie. We gave him a box of Zebra cookies from Heather's for his birthday. Ella couldn't wait for him to open them, and before he came, when I told her what was in the box with a bow, she said "Do you think Daddy will share?" After he opened it, she loved the Christmassy ribbon, which she took, and David said it was a first that she didn't cry on leaving. I said it's the cookies and ribbon!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Somehow it seems appropriate that a banker's birthday is on Tax Day.

srp said...

Let's see, I had to quit work on April 15th when Nyssa was on the way, but it was a week later before they made me go ahead and be admitted for induction and then two days before the C-section. Yep... she has a birthday coming up too. Seems like yesterday doesn't it... the day you first held him in your arms.

What kind of computer did you get? Exciting and more work than you think it will be.

kenju said...

Happy Birthday, David! That certainly makes it a memorable date.

Congrats on the computer and good luck!

podso said...

Glad you are back in business!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Welcome back Bev! Hope all goes well with getting everything transferred to your new computer.

Happy Birthday to your David; yeah, it's some day for a birthday alright....it's my brother's birthday too.

Happy Weekend Bev... Love, Joy

jel said...

GLAD YA are back,
hope your David, had a happy Bday :)

take care!

Dorothy said...

Good luck with the new computer and getting everything in order. Have a greata weekend.

Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hope David had a wonderful birthday!
Do tell us about your new computer, I am so jealous!
:-)