Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
This will put a smile on your face
I received an e-mail from a friend today with this simple one-liner, "I don't want to brag or make anybody jealous or anything, but I can still fit into the earrings I wore in high school."
no earrings in high school for me, this is to funny and did make me smile. now i am trying to think what i could fit in that i wore back then. NADA I am afraid.
10 comments:
Too funny!! A good goal to aspire to!
I just shared this with my friend on FB who adores earrings and has a great sense of humor. It really is a "smiler."
That was hilarious!
How are you feeling Beverly?
HaHaHa! That is a good one!
Guess what!?
I can too!!!!!!
Of course my feet and everything else is not so lucky!
no earrings in high school for me, this is to funny and did make me smile. now i am trying to think what i could fit in that i wore back then. NADA I am afraid.
Too funny. As I said on FB, the only thing I still fit in is my earrings too. Argh,,,,,
Smile? I have a downright grin 'cause my earrings from high school still fit me too. Made my day Bev... ~Joy
Love it.
Stop by and visit.
Dove
ha ha ha that's funny!
But I didn't have any earrings when I was in high school. I didn't get my ears pierced until I was about 50!
A Knee slaper, fore~sure! :)
Post a Comment