Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Now I Am Four!

When I woke up this morning, my room was filled with balloons!  What fun I've had playing with them.  I went to the store with my mommy and told everyone that now I am four.  My grammy has come to help celebrate, and tonight my aunt Sarah is leaving to drive up to see me and celebrate this weekend.

Where have the years gone? A lot of you have been seeing photos of Ella ever since she was born. Here are a few of the photos from this past year.














17 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Awwwwwww! Don't get me started, these pictures all in a row are so touching!!! My faves are the bike and on the beach with dad. She will love that you did not post any pictures of her in the dreaded "Boy Pants"!!

kenju said...

Beverly, she is still cute as a button and she looks more like you every time I see a photo!! Happy Birthday, Ella!

podso said...

Great guest post! I know you're having fun, and, "where have the years gone?"

jel said...

she gets to bee more and more of a cute~T~pie everytime !

happy bday Ella, hope ya have a great time! :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Four --
Goodness where does the time go to?

Adorable pictures!
Ella you are an absolute delight!

srp said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Ella!!
You are the apple of your Grammy's eye... and rightly so. I hope the day was all you wished for and one you will remember forever.

Shammickite said...

Being FOUR is a very special time. I hope Ella had a wonderful birthday. And now she'll have to wait 365 whole days to be FIVE!!! I remember how long a year seemed to be when I was a child. Now that I'm all grown up, the time just whizzes by!!!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

beauty, thy name is Ella. she gets more precious every day, such a beautiful little girl. she looks all grown up in the last photo. enjoy your stay

Joy Des Jardins said...

Wow...four years old! How did that happen Bev? Ella is growing up so fast...and so cute.

I love all your photos of her. Have a great visit with your little peanut. ~Joy

photowannabe said...

Ella Bella...what a cutie. 4 years old. That's amazing. She's blossoming into such a lovely girl.

Froggymama said...

Four is awesome! She is such a beautiful girl. So glad she is doing well. Love to you and Ella.

Granny Annie said...

What a doll baby. Still they grow too fast:)

Wendy said...

Where has the time gone??? What a little sweetie Ella is! Happy Happy Birthday 4 year old! Lovely pics, but that one of her in the pink dress makes her look so grown up!

Putz said...

wow, you did that photo op of past of ella jUST foR ME , RIGHT?????????????????????????

Anonymous said...

'T will be said of her, "She was born a beauty, and she just got better and better!" Great photo essay, and I don't think you've ever posted a photo of her that she would be embarrassed about, ten years from now. You're a good Grammy!

From the Kitchen said...

Ella is adorable. I especially like the "Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm" pigtails!!

Hope you are keeping cool.

Best,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

beautiful Ella... they grow up way too fast! she is adorable. but you already know that. :)