Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Just for Today

Just for Today ...

.. smile at a stranger

.. listen to someone's heart

.. drop a coin where a child can find it

.. learn something new, then teach it to someone

.. tell someone you're thinking of them

.. hug a loved one

.. don't hold a grudge

.. don't be afraid to say "I'm sorry"

.. look a child in the eye and tell them how great they are

.. don't kill that spider in your house, he's just lost so show him the way out

.. look beyond the face of a person into their heart

.. make a promise, and keep it

.. call someone, for no other reason than to just say "Hi"

.. show kindness to an animal

.. stand up for what you believe in

.. smell the rain, feel the breeze, listen to the wind

.. use all your senses to their fullest

.. cherish all your TODAYS

~ Author Unknown

Taken from Pastor Tim's website, http://www.cybersalt.org/.

 


















9 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

This picture is up on my fridge, so I look at it all the time, it is priceless! This is a really great list! This is the last day watching her before school starts. I got her a special school gift today, just happened to see it in a gift shop.

srp said...

I had forgotten how intent the cat was on that white fluff in front of him. Such a cute picture.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

priceless photos of ella la bella and the cat. the words are so true and i am forwarding this post to a friend who needs to hear them. life is short, cherish the moments.

photowannabe said...

These are cherished thoughts Bev. I need to take them to heart and act on them.
I just love the photo of Ella. Too precious.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Those are wonderful sentiments!
Thanks for sharing...and just love the picture of Ella and the cat.

Beverly said...

I like it all except for that spider bit.....

kenju said...

I'm with Beverly (and I'll bet Vicki will be too, after finding that black widow! LOL)

Joy Des Jardins said...

Great list Bev...beautiful thoughts....and the real treat....Ella at the end. Adorable.

P.S. I'm afraid I've violated the 'spider' one on occasion. They keep trying to take over my foyer.

Anonymous said...

Love this Beverly. I am going to copy, paste and place it on my fridge as a daily reminder. Thank you for sharing.