Monday, September 13, 2010

Reflective - Thematic Photographic

This is, without a doubt, my favorite photo of Ella.  Many of you have seen it before, but it will be new to some.  I'm so glad for a reason to post it again...Carmi's theme "reflective."

12 comments:

Joy Des Jardins said...

Ohhhhh! I don't remember seeing it before Bev.....thanks for posting it again. Ella's SOOOO adorable. I just love it. I wonder what she's thinking looking at herself in the mirror. She's gotten a LOT bigger...but she's still as cute as ever. ~Joy

kenju said...

I DO remember it and I loved it then and I still love it. A wonderful photo.

jel said...

I too remember this shot, and she has grown since them ! :)

Terry @ La Bella Vie said...

Wow just saw this in reader and this is so cute, I've not seen it before! Darling!
Terry
PS love your banner, its fantastic!
I'm now following:)

podso said...

That is so precious! And how she's grown!

srp said...

I remember this one and this is the one where I think she looks most like you in the face. So sweet! Love those one piece sleepers!!

Bev... tonight was the first night of BSF... Isaiah this year. Last year we had 225 women for the study of John. This year we had 340 signed up to start and 71 came for the introduction class... we are filling up the sanctuary and I am thrilled!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beverly, I think I've posted this twice, and you have at least twice, but I never get tired of seeing it!! School going MUCH better!! She won a little horse from the treasure box today. Her new friend is Emily of the blue shirt...I have lots to tell you sometime.

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I do remember it, and she was just as beautiful then as she is now. this is perfect for reflective. such a great photo for your memory book.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh yes I remember this one.
It's superb!

Reva said...

What a beautiful picture and a treasure for you I'm sure. Thanks for noticing that I'm finally back. Hope to at least post a few times a month (I'm not that good at keeping up every day or week). Keep up the good work. The prayer was wonderful too and makes us all think about God's willingness to be there for us through all things.

JeanMac said...

She has to be one of the most beautiful children - I don't remember seeing this one so thanks for posting it.

Anonymous said...

So very adorable!!