Our choir is preparing music for Easter. This is one of my favorites...such wonderful truth written there.
I've always said that the people who get the most out of the music is the ones who perform it. As I practice over and over, the truth burns in my heart. The sound of this video is not very good, but the words are there for you to contemplate as you listen.
8 comments:
A beautiful song and I'm sure it will sound like God's angels singing when you do it with the choir.
So this is one of the songs you will be singing? It is very pretty. I had been thinking of the other Amazing Love, didn't know there were two of them! We have never heard this one before.
I don't know this song either - but it is very nice.
Beautiful song Bev. Happy week to you....
Beverly, it's a WONDERFUL song! I pray God uses your choir in a special way and souls are drawn to committ themselves to follow Jesus with their hearts and lives. His passion and resurrection and ascencion give us hope for the future.
What a beautiful song! I hadn't heard it either. Good choice for Easter.
Love, love this song. It is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us. Blessings to you.
VERY nice song! Gorgeous words, of course; I know your church was blessed with the song!
Post a Comment