Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
Beautiful. I like your new header photo. Who is that with you?
I was going to ask the same, but kenju bet me too it!hope all is well your way! :)
Lovely music! The message is most powerful. Not the kind of music I heard in Lacoochee as a kid - but lovely!
Beautiful hibiscus! I love the header too. Nice music as well.
I don't believe you're grumpy at all! I hope you said hello to Anne for me!
Ah, most glorious.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Beautiful. I like your new header photo. Who is that with you?
I was going to ask the same, but
kenju bet me too it!
hope all is well your way! :)
Lovely music! The message is most powerful. Not the kind of music I heard in Lacoochee as a kid - but lovely!
Beautiful hibiscus! I love the header too. Nice music as well.
I don't believe you're grumpy at all! I hope you said hello to Anne for me!
Ah, most glorious.
Post a Comment