Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Morning Manna

Are you amazed by God? We often look at present day "miracles" and say, "What an amazing God we serve."  We look at the miracles in the Bible and think "Wow." Scripture says that people were amazed out our Lord's sayings.
God did an amazing thing in the family of some of Don's relatives during this past month.

In July, one of Don's great aunts died. Her youngest son and his family had flown out to Arizona for the graduation of one of their boys from motorcycle mechanic school.  Doris died while they were there.  After graduation, the son wanted to accompany his family back to New York where the service for his grandma would take place.

His dad went online, and there was one ticket left for the flight they were taking home. That was amazing, but the even more amazing thing was that it was right by the rest of the family.  When it came time to change planes in Atlanta, they again sought a seat for the son.  Where was it? You guessed it...right with the family.  This family was impressed with God's interest in the little details of their lives, and I think amazed.
Take time to day to be amazed by God.

9 comments:

Fred Alton said...

And OH! What amazing grace he has given me. Beverly, Thank YOU for this ministry post today. Know that God has used it to bless me. We also had a powerful time of worship at church yesterday with visiting speaker, Doug Small, director of "Alive Ministries". God loves you.

Joy Des Jardins said...

Thanks Bev....nice post. Oh how I love the new picture on your header. Nice. ~Joy

S. Etole said...

That is "amazing" grace at work.

photowannabe said...

Beautiful.
I so love to see God's amazing work.
Best of all,
He really cares about each of us and the big and small things in our lives.

Wendy said...

What a cool blog post! I am always amazed at the little things God does for us too. I love this story!

podso said...

Nice post. Bev, you are blogging again! Love your header photo. Wonder if you were at PEI when the prince was there. Love your photos!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

amazing story, and i have heard similar before many times.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What a story, Bev! And that is a very pretty song, I don't think I've heard it before.

Reva said...

That was amazing to get tickets together at the last minute like that. Hope you are doing well. Haven't been on much this summer at all but decided to check in on you.