I have been thinking about her ever since yesterday. Melissa asked me today how it has been going with her, and I told her I don't know. I am so glad to see these pictures, especially the last one, she looks happy and excited. I was feeling bad about her going into a room with all strangers, but how wonderful that she has some friends there. If you have some time, will you e-mail me and let me know how it is going, I don't want to bother David and Sabrina.
Kindergaarten already??? Wow - where has the time gone???
You guys start back to school early. My grands don't start until after Labour Day (at least the pre-k ones). The high school starts at the end of August.
Little Ella is such a sweetie and she looks so happy to be "a big girl" now!
Time really does fly. All of mine are now in school. The first day I picked up Lily and Forrest from school, and saw him in his school uniform, I almost teared up...well, alright I did tear up....
Going to kindergarten.... that's a big step for a young lady. The start of her shcool life. I hope she loves it when she's a big girl as much as she does when she's a little girl!
13 comments:
I have been thinking about her ever since yesterday. Melissa asked me today how it has been going with her, and I told her I don't know. I am so glad to see these pictures, especially the last one, she looks happy and excited. I was feeling bad about her going into a room with all strangers, but how wonderful that she has some friends there. If you have some time, will you e-mail me and let me know how it is going, I don't want to bother David and Sabrina.
How can this be? Such sweet pictures but the last one shows the excitement on her face!
she is absolutely adorable and so very pretty. i can't believe she is starting school. I pray she will have a wonderful year
Wonderful! Watching the grands starting school is one of the pleasures of life. Beautiful child, that Ella.
Well, cutie patootie Ella made it to the 'big time' huh? She's going to love it Bev. Did anyone cry? And I don't mean Ella... ~Joy
Kindergaarten already??? Wow - where has the time gone???
You guys start back to school early. My grands don't start until after Labour Day (at least the pre-k ones). The high school starts at the end of August.
Little Ella is such a sweetie and she looks so happy to be "a big girl" now!
Time really does fly. All of mine are now in school. The first day I picked up Lily and Forrest from school, and saw him in his school uniform, I almost teared up...well, alright I did tear up....
Going to kindergarten.... that's a big step for a young lady. The start of her shcool life. I hope she loves it when she's a big girl as much as she does when she's a little girl!
It's wonderful to see the excitement on Ella's pretty face. I think she'll be a joy to educate!!
Best,
Bonnie
She is so cute!!
Oh, I've got a bit of a tear.
Blessings for her year in kindergarten. What a little cutie she is.
no no no no, that is not ella,.,,.she is just a baby<><>a small baby<><>i have tracked you for 4 years now i guess
Post a Comment