Saturday, December 31, 2011

Food for Thoght for the New Year

You Will Never Be Sorry

...for thinking before acting.
...for hearing before judging.
...for forgiving your enemies.
...for being candid and frank.
...for helping a fallen brother.
...for being honest in business.
...for thinking before speaking.
...for being loyal to your church.
...for standing by your principles.
...for closing your ears to gossip.
...for bridling a slanderous tongue.
...for harboring pure thoughts.
...for sympathizing with the afflicted.
...for being courteous and kind to all.

Wishing for you a happy new year.

11 comments:

podso said...

Good words there Bev! Thanks and happy new year. The southern contingent is on its way home and our house is quiet again!

kenju said...

I have to steal this one, Bev. Happy New Year!!

MadSnapper n Beau said...

really good words here. Happy New year.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Happy new year
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

jel said...

HaPPy NeW yEaR!!!!!!

huggs

Fred Alton said...

Happy New Years, Beverly! God Bless you and all Lacoochee-ans. Hmmm ... is that a word? Anyhoo - I'm sure you know what I mean. ☺

S. Etole said...

How very, very true. Blessings for the new year.

photowannabe said...

Right on Bev!
Words to live by that's for sure.
Wishing you blessings and joy abundant in 2012.

Anonymous said...

Words to ponder! Happy New Year, Beverly. Blessings.

JeanMac said...

Wonderful list to live by.

Froggymama said...

I so needed to read this before dealing with my exhusband today! xoxo