I haven't blogged much lately. Facebook is so much easier, but the first one to comment on my last post about my husband was Carmi, from Written, Inc. He does a photographic theme each week, and this week's theme is "trees." How simple can this be? When I traveled to Virginia in April to visit my children, I had the added plus of its being spring.
When you live in Florida, you see flowers year-round, but there is something about seeing trees burst into bloom in the spring. I live too far south in Florida to see dogwood, so my mouth dropped open often during those days I was in Virginia and on my way there, seeing dogwood everywhere.
As I was getting out of the car one day at my son's house, I looked and saw this beautiful sight. First is the Japanese maple in his yard and then the dogwood, white and pink in the yard next door. I took out my phone and snapped the photo, and I was quite pleased with it. Enjoy. Go over to Carmi's blog and take a look at other entries to this week's theme.

10 comments:
One of the better things about living where I do is all the beautiful trees we have in the spring. Sometimes it takes my breath away. That photo is gorgeous!!
love the header shot, so beautiful and perfect for the theme
was just thinking about ya, and saw your post's, love the pictures of the trees, and Ella, is growing so fast, and a cute~T~pie, at that!
take care
huggs
You captured a gorgeous view, Bev! What a great time to be up there.
Exceptional blossoms! It's a pitty they can't last all year long! Such a perfect photo you snapped!
WoW! Beverly, this is just the grandest shot of trees bursting into bloom! As I read this blog and you mentioned your children in Virginia, I thought, "Wonder how many people are still living that have lived in Lacoochee and where they are living now? Do you know we Lacoochee-ites may have changed the whole world?" Great post here, Beverly.
Looking out my window at the rain pouring down how I wish at was at the beautiful place with the trees in your banner photo. Magnificent
Your header photo is just amazing! So beautiful.
Beautiful, beautiful pinks and whites and greens!
Love the beautiful pictures. Blessings to you today.
Post a Comment