I saw on Facebook the other day a challenge to blog every day in August. Well, I'm already a day late in starting. I have been remiss in posting and visiting friends' blogs. And I realize I've missed a lot.
My computer is on the DL right now. I drove up to Virginia over the last three days, stopping the first night in Savannah, and then spent a night with a good friend in North Carolina before coming on to Virginia today.
I haven't been up since March. It seems so long ago. I'm here for Ella's seventh birthday on Sunday. Can you believe it? She is growing up so fast...too fast. Hopefully, I'll get some pictures up so that you can see how tall she is, how pretty she is, and I know you can tell by looking at her how smart she is.
I've had a busy summer, and I'll share some of that in subsequent posts, but for now, good night. I'll be back soon.
4 comments:
Good to see you here again. Hope Ella has a wonderful birthday.
Happy Birthday to Ella. How can it be seven!
I am trying to remember how long I've known Ella. I've been a blogger for 8 years so pretty much all her life. Cannot wait to see if you meet the August challenge since you rarely post anymore. This will be great. Still wish you didn't use word verification:(
I think you did what a lot of bloggers have done and are now doing, traded blogging for Facebook.. Ella is so beautiful and i noticed how really tall she is now in the pics on FB. I read FB but don't comment and rarely post
Post a Comment