Ella's birthday was August 4. She turned seven. This week, since her summer program is over, I'm staying with her during the week while her parents work.
On Monday morning, when she had finished breakfast and done her treatment, she sat right down to write thank you notes. I was not surprised. Rather, i was impressed. How many times have you received a thank you note lately?
Well, I tried to upload a photo, but mobile Blogger says the format isn't supported. Jpg.....hmmm. oh well, most of you have seen it on Facebook.
4 comments:
Actually, I received a "thank you" postcard today from a young college graduate who is spending a month in Europe. I usually get notes from most giftees. From early on, I taught our boys the importance of written "thank yous". I have to be honest and say that I don't consider "thank you" e-mails appropriate. I'm sure many would not agree. Good for Ella!
Best,
Bonnie
So good that she has learned this at such a young age.
great she is learning this so young
I receive thank you notes from many of the young people these days. It is a nice trend to see developing again. Ella is a sweet child to be starting so young with this good habit.
Post a Comment