.
When I was in Virginia this month, I saw Hector again. Actually, I see him every time ago. He's such a good old boy. He lets the children stroke him and pet him all they want. There is a new cat in the family now. And he is friendly like Hector. I asked Ella's mom if the family had gotten the cat to be there for whenever they didn't have Hector any more.
She said, "No." They had seen the cat, and her daughter, Ella's friend, begged her mother for the cat. Mom said that they couldn't get the cat because it would cost too much to feed and take care of two. The daughter went and got fifteen dollars that she had received for her birthday and said, "Here, Mom." What could Mom say then? So they ended up with another cat.
Here are Ella and Hector today. If you look closely at Hector's right ear, you can see that some of it is missing. He apparently was a loser in a fight. He's still the mellow cat, and Ella still loves him.
8 comments:
Those are such cute photos of her and the kitty.
How cute! I am glad she has Hector nearby to love.
I really miss my cats, but it wouldn't be easy to have one here.
I like your header photo; the blue bottles look great in the light!
I believe Hector won the fight. Good thing you couldn't see the other cat.
Does Ella have her own cat? Me thinks she should:)
these two photos are priceless memories. so cute and i love your header photo and those blue bottles are beautiful
She is growing up so fast. It speaks to her heart how she loves the animals, especially the felines.
I LOVE this, and now I will have to make a collage.
very cute pictures!!
Ella is lovely. My boys would love to have a kitty but my son with CF seems to be bothered by them. Maybe when they find a cure :)
Post a Comment