Monday, April 10, 2006

Home again, home again, jiggity jig

I just got back from a trip to Nashville with a group of senior citizens. What fun! A group called the Breakfast Club took a trip to Nashville. We stayed at the Opryland Hotel and enjoyed a 2-day program with Mark Lowry. If you're familiar with the Gaithers, then you know Mark. Laughs were to be found everywhere, and sometimes a tear of two. I'll check back in later with some more information.

I stayed up quite a while last night getting caught up with everyone's blog that I frequent...I suffered a bit of withdrawal while gone.

3 comments:

jel said...

YOU got to see, Mark Lowry!

WOW!! how cool was that!

Tommy said...

The first time I ever heard of Mark I saw him in person at the Kansas State Fair back in the early 90's. He was a solo act, opening for Take 6, I think. My wife and I are big fans. Did he have anything to say about his dear friend, Anthony Burger who died not long ago? Or that he has MS? How did he look?

Thanks for visiting my blog!

AC said...

Hey Beverly! I'm glad you had fun in Nashville. I grew up south of there and still think of it as one of the greatest places to go. There's a lot of big city activity and great food and shopping and the people are really friendly. The traffic is something else though, isn't it!

Thanks for coming by the blog. I enjoy hearing from you.

My Braves have had a rough start pitching-wise particularly but its Baseball with a capital B so that is good enough. Glad you are back online!