Sunday, April 23, 2006

Off to Kansas City

I'm leaving early in the morning to fly to Kansas City for a three day conference connected with Stonecroft. Stonecroft is the parent name of Christian Women's Clubs.

I'll get to hear Carol Kent. Does anyone know her? She has quite a story. I'll share more when I return.

On the weekend, our Sweet Adelines chorus will be in competition with other choruses in our region. We feel like we're singing so much better than last year...Here's hoping we can get the "most improved chorus" award.

Till later...

4 comments:

jel said...

have a safe trip!


God Bless!

srp said...

Have a good trip.
Good luck to your group.
Be safe and above all, enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the joys of singing in a group! I guess I'll have to wait to learn more about Carol Kent. Have a great trip!

AC said...

Good luck on the competition. I wish you could put an audio on your site here, I'd love to hear a song from you all. Have a great time!