When I was in Nashville, as I stated before, I stayed at the Opryland Hotel, which is next to the Grand old Opry, which is next to the Opry Mills Outlet Mall. At the end of the mall in the parking lot, I noticed this sign.
I used to watch elderly people come out of the grocery store, or out of Wal-Mart, and stand looking, looking for their cars. I used to think, "Poor dears."
Now it's not so funny. I have become one of them...not always remembering exactly where I left my car...especially if I didn't take careful notice of what aisle I had parked my car in.
2 comments:
Yeah, like none of us have ever done that.....right.
I've been in the same spot where I've admittedly looked at the bewildered in the parking lot muddering "idiot" when in fact I've done it a couple of times.
I love the way God reminds me how much of an idiot I can be too..
My mom recently gave me her car, a small silver dodge. My other car is a dark purple mini-van. Now my problem is two fold - where did I park and which car did I drive. Oh dear.
Post a Comment