Hi, everyone,This is Ella here reporting on my grammy. She got here Monday afternoon after driving all the way from Florida. She stopped in North Carolina and visited a friend at Mount Olive College, and then she had lunch with Kenju. My grammy said that they talked for two hours without stopping. She said it was lots of fun meeting a fellow blogger. My grammy has also met Vicki down in St. Petersburg and her dad, Bud. So that's two down, and several more to go.
She's taking care of me while she's here. My mommy says she likes that because she doesn't have to pack everything up and make sure that she hasn't forgotten anything. The doctor wants me to gain weight, so I eat every three hours. I eat, play, take a little nap, eat, play, take a little nap, and so on.
When I first saw my grammy, I wasn't sure I remembered her, but today we laughed and had lots of fun together. If it's nice tomorrow, we might go for a walk. The weather is a little cooler than what my grammy is used to.
I'm such a happy girl. I'm so easy to love. That's all for now. Oh, can you see my two teeth on top? I now have two on top and two on bottom.
Love,
Ella
9 comments:
Dear Ella,
My goodness, you are such a good little writer! You get cuter each time I see your picture!
It's good that you have 2 teeth if you're doing all the eating. Remember to chew and chew. (I always said that to my grandchildren)
Have fun with Grammy!!
:)
Ella, thanks for the update and thanks for mentioning me! You are as cute as ever, and now you have teeth? Good for you! I hope you will eat well for Grammy and gain weight while she is there visiting. Be good and give each other a big hug from me!
Ella, you are such a delightful little girl. Your Grammy has reason to be head over heels for you.
Have fun together and eat and nap so you can get stronger.
Ella, you ARE so easy to love! It is so wonderful you get to have visits from your Grammy and play together.
Ella, you are getting to be such a big girl.... did you know that kitties do the same thing as you... eat, play, sleep. But I think they sleep more than they play and I'm sure you love, love, love to play... especially with your grandma. The weather is supposed to warm up on Saturday and be really nice by Sunday afternoon.
Hello Ella, I just wanted to say hello and hope you have fun with granny, but don't pay attention to all of her old fashion ways you must know by now that she means well cause you are smiling pretty in your picture and I see your teeth, and now be good and love your Granny and she will pick up all your toys for you ? Blessings to you from one of Grannys friend ? Mr. Ron.
Hello, little Ella,
Yes, I saw your teeth right away! You must be very proud!
Make the most of your grandma's visit. Wear her out good and proper, so she'll be grateful for a little rest when she gets home. But don't ever think she won't miss you, once she leaves, and be chompin' at the bit to get back to you!
Hugs and kisses, sweet thing!
It sounds as if you're in a lovely place--unlike where I was earlier in the week. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
Those are just the cutest little cheeks.. made for pinching I would think. :-)
Post a Comment