Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Boo, y'all
This is Sarah's cat, Tucker, from a photo last year. If you recall, he had surgery for a cancerous tumor about three months ago. The tumor returned, and it continues to grow, but Tucker is still functioning well. Sarah sent me a photo of him the other day, and you can see how big the lump is in his side. I'll post it later.
I'll have to have post-Halloween photos of Ella. They'll be up after I get home. Today she's a farmer. We're headed over to her mom's work at UVA where they're having a farm theme for their party, so she will fit right in in her overalls. She's taking her favorite stuffed pig with her. Tonight I believe there will be a different costume.
Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Look forward to the pics.
I'm looking forward to those pictures too. Glad Tucker is still functioning well.
Very nice Halloween card and clever.
Happy Halloween to you all!
Happy Halloween Bev to you and to little Ella. Can't wait to see how adorable she looks in her costume!
xo
Trix or Treats Miz Beverly!
I hope you have a wonderful evening!
Can' wait to see you - and the pics!
Glad to see Mr. Tucker and that he is continuing to do well. I know that there are limits to all things medical, but I wish that there was something that they could do for him....
Looking forward to the pics of Hallowe'en costumed Ella.
Catching up- I love when you write about your time in Haiti and that's a beautiful post, pictures and hymn.
Poor Tucker- what a good looking halloween cat. Wish he didn't have such a big "bimp."
And I can't wait to see Farmer Ella.
:-)
Glad to hear that Tucker is still doing ok. Animals can be very resilient.
Post a Comment