Beverly, you have one darling little princess there. Her parents aren't bad either....Easter must have been so much fun this year. I can't believe how much she's grown. She's not a baby any longer.
What a little sweetheart! Those pictures are to be treasured. You must be so proud of your family. Thanks for posting them. Glad you are back home safe and sound!
oh. my. word. I don't know how you can bear to live in a different state. She is simply beautiful. All that light and life in her expressions and those sweet little pigtails. I agree with Judy- this little one is growing up too fast.
Beverly! I've thought about you many times in the last year :) Sorry I've not stopped by in so long! My older brother (also named Keith) was friends with Keith Martel MANY years ago (i.e. 25 or so years), long before college days :) "It's a small world after all..."
20 comments:
Oh, my goodness! What a sweet, sweet baby girl!!
( BTW- replied to your comment at my place. )
Junie
She is absolutely precious!
Look at that sweet little one in her Easter dress and her jeans. Ribbons in her hair. What a precious child.
Oh she just gets cuter and sweeter each day. How do you manage not to gobble up those cheeks?
What a doll! I love her dress.
And very pleasurable viewing it is! Thank you, Beverly!
Beverly, you have one darling little princess there. Her parents aren't bad either....Easter must have been so much fun this year. I can't believe how much she's grown. She's not a baby any longer.
Adorable! Adorable! Adorable!!!!
What treasures you have been blessed with, Beverly.
Thanks for sharing...
xoxo
Grammie
What a little sweetheart! Those pictures are to be treasured. You must be so proud of your family.
Thanks for posting them. Glad you are back home safe and sound!
Beverly, she's growing up too fast!!! How sweet she looks in that green dress. Love the color.
She is so cute. I know you enjoyed your visit. Oh, I am watching Memphis playing basketball right now. Oh, I hope we keep going.
Oh, my...she is adorable! But, then, what's new about that?!? Really precious!
What an Easter cutie pie!
Ella brings joy to all who see her.
God bless her.
oh. my. word. I don't know how you can bear to live in a different state. She is simply beautiful. All that light and life in her expressions and those sweet little pigtails. I agree with Judy- this little one is growing up too fast.
I know you had a wonderful time. The pictures are just beautiful.
Beverly! I've thought about you many times in the last year :) Sorry I've not stopped by in so long! My older brother (also named Keith) was friends with Keith Martel MANY years ago (i.e. 25 or so years), long before college days :) "It's a small world after all..."
By the way, Holy cow!! She is ADORABLE! :)
love seeing the pictures again! And good to see you here. We fly back this morning! bye!
She just exudes swetness!
What a doll. She looks so incredibly healthy! Great job Mom and Dad! And Grandma too!
Post a Comment