Hello, Grammy,
This is Ella calling. I'm coming to see you next week. My mommy and daddy are coming too. We're getting on an airplane next Wednesday and flying down to Tampa. My daddy found these tickets long before the prices started to go up so that's good. My mommy hopes the weather will be good.
I'm looking forward to playing in the pool and going to the beach. And, Grammy, I know you are going to want to show me off to all your friends. That's all for now. I'll see you next week.
Bye, Ella
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The weather maps show rain every day, but you can't believe what you see. Yes, we are having rain, but it often comes later in the day, so there will be plenty of time for the beach and swimming in the pool. And yes, it is hot, but not as hot as other places have been seeing these days.
We'll have a good time, and yes, there will be pictures to post.


14 comments:
I just have a hard time accepting that she's that big! And looking for all the world as if she's really carrying on her part in conversation. Downright precious!
How cute!
I know that you are counting the days!
Have a wonderfully joyous time with your family!!!!!!!!!!!!
and...take lots of pictures.
: )
xoxo
Oh my goodness! That is an adorable picture. I know you are so excited to be having your family with you.
She is sooooo darling. Wish I could see her in person, too.
Wow Grammy Beverly how she has grown. She's such a little girl now. I know you will have such a special fun time. Guess you will have to say..rain , rain go away, come again some other day....
To answer your question, yes exactly 2 years ago 2 other women from our former church and i went for 2 weeks to visit friends and do some work. I did post pictures which can be found in my archives but at the time only call it Central Asia with no specifics.
What a cute picture... how DID you get that one splash of color?
So sweet - can't wait for the pictures.
I know you're counting the days till she arrives. Rain or shine you'll have a wonderful time!
xo
Oh boy!!! Pictures are on the way.
I cannot wait to see her.
PS that "About me" pic looks just like Ella:)
uh, how fun your grand daughter is coming to latahoocie on the hatichoochee river...really your part of the world fascinates me, and i bet your grand daughter just loves all the leavies, wet places, everglades,
I know you will show her off to all your friends, and I hope that means US YOUR BLOG BUDDIES!!!
What fun you will all have!!
Oh, I forgot to say that I love your new profile photo.
CUTE!!!!
What a cute little girl - and in a pretty red dress. You'll have a wonderful time!
Post a Comment