Can you tell I'm getting ready for Ella's arrival? Her parents are bringing her to see me in less than two weeks.
While shopping for some necessities for her, I got a little carried away and found these W*nder Pets. When I was with her this winter, we watched their program on N*ckelodeon. I tried in vain to find some of them when I went shopping then.
But hooray, the other day I found these. When I taught first grade, I kept up with what was all the rage with kids, but having been away from the classroom for nine years, I've been out of the loop. Well, I'm getting back in. And it's FUN! Happy Friday, everyone.

13 comments:
Lucky Ella and one happy Grandma too. She will have so much fun with these and they are a great blue post too.
So cute! Children's toys make such good photos!
Sounds like your inner child is ready to rumble. Cute toys. Ella is one lucky girl.
Awww - they're cute! I wonder if we have them here in Canada? Will check it out.
Oh you must be just counting the days until Ella's arrival. Grandkids are sooooooo special.
Hugs
Aw, how sweet! You must be so excited about the visit.
Project blue? Now that I am back, I have to catch up!
Oh, goody--we will get to see more Ella pics soon.
How excited she will be! Is that her first time in FL?
There will be one happy little girl at your house... for sure! The sail boats are lovely. I am always fond of the reflections in the water when the waves and ripples are at a minimum.
Oh my goodness.. she is going to be tickeled pink (and blue) with these. :-)
Oh, you are going to have so much fun...
Froggy loves the Wonder Pets! We both sing the theme song when the show comes on. I'm sure Ella will LOVE these. Can't wait to see the pictures of her gorgeous smile.
Oh, how fun!!
Something tells me we'll be seeing some more photos of Ella soon.
:-)
Aw, shucks! This isn't original, obviously, but my first thought was, "Oh, good! We'll get to see some more Ella pic's soon!" Honest, kgmom, that was my thought, too.
Post a Comment