Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Colorful

Carmi's photo theme this week is "colorful." If yhou visit his blog, he has the perfect photo - a bowl of m&m's. My offering is my granddaughter's beach blanket along with one of the W*nder Pets. Before Ella came in June, I had lots of fun buying a few things for her to use while she was here. This towel caught my eye at T*rget. What fun to buy for this little girl!
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

carmilevy said...

What a delightful photo - and a similarly delightful set of circumstances. I'm can see why Ella would love to have this cushy blanket at the beach. I know I would!

You're a really good grandma, y'know.

kenju said...

We can always find wonderful things for our babies, can't we?

photowannabe said...

So colorful and Ella must have been delighted with it. The design is so cute.
I would love to do Carmi's thing too but I'm having enough trouble just keeping up with ABC Wednesday and commenting on everyone's blog.

Linda said...

great color - cute towel!

me said...

Love the blanket, it i nice to see something girly that isn't bright pink!Plus it look like Ming-Ming is on a mission to save the monkey

Putz said...

YOU OUGHT TO DEDICATE IT TO A DAY OF THE WEEK LIKE TEACH DOES AND DO A SPECIAL POST ON IT

Jamie Dawn said...

I'm sure Ella just LOVES coming to grandma's!!
You love buying things for her, and she loves playing with them. It sounds like a good deal to me.
Cute, colorful photo.

Christine said...

What a great "colorful" photo! Little girls are so much fun to shop for, aren't they!

smarmoofus said...

That monkey is cute! And don't tell my cousin (mother of 4), but I (mother of 0, so far) secretly like the W*nder Pets. Of the shows targeted at preschoolers, it's one of my preferred. I really really like B*ckyardigans, though... they have the best theme music.

Such a colourful photo. Thanks for sharing!

-smarmoofus

P.S. Why are we omitting one character from each brand/proper name we say?

Mojo said...

W*nder Pets? B*ckyardigans?
what th' ****?

Okay, so I'm clearly out of date here. Obviously. Once the kids are grown I think you lose track of the latest "gimmegimmecaneyecaneye" on the market
and honestly, it took a long time to see a beach blanket. I kept seeing a Christm*s tobbaggan.

But colorful it certainly is! And I'm guessing the kid adores it.

I'm waaaayyy late joining up this week, but better late than never, na?

Froggymama said...

Beverly, you're so sweet. We just got back last night from a little vacation. I didn't have access to a computer, but I'll post pics tonight! :)

Anonymous said...

As I am already discovering.. there is nothing more fun than shopping for grandkids. :-) Love the colour.