Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Carmi's theme - losing focus


I took my new camera with me to the county fair, determined to get some good shots. As Carmi said, these are the kinds of photos our parents would have thrown out, and I almost deleted it, but here it is. Visit Carmi's site to see others' offerings of this week's photographic theme - blur.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

photowannabe said...

Great blurry shot. Its funny how even the ones we "should" delete are perfect for blogging. I don't think I will join in this week. but I'm looking forward to seeing what others share.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you didn't delete this one. It's very interesting and a keeper.

podso said...

pretty cool--did you do this on purpose?

Wendy said...

I like it. Sometimes blurry shots turn out just fine. They take the sharpness out of the pic and add some softness.

Putz said...

had a moment to say ys ella is my girl friend...i guess it was pretty obvious, wasn't it?????

Mother of Invention said...

A lucky save! I end up deleting quite A FEW INDOOR BLURRY SHOTS!

amarkonmywall said...

Yoyos! I love them! Did you get a couple?

This game! I can barely sit still! I watched one of them down on the pier on a giant screen TV they truck in for the series- but that one was a disappointment. Now, in the 8th inning, we're just holding our respective breaths.

AC said...

What about those RAYS!!!

For the first time in my life as a baseball fan, I will be rooting for an American League team. (since my boys are off doing who-knows-what).

Simply Coll said...

Blur to some is Art to others. :-)

carmilevy said...

I'm glad you didn't delete it. I love the motion in the blur patterns here. The color and geometry refuse to let my eyes go!

My philosophy re. deleting photos: memory is cheap, while memories are priceless.

New theme is up: happy. I know you've got lots of those, Beverly!