These are great .... pumpkins in autumn - one of my favorite representations of the season. I especially love the one at the end ... her little face is priceless!! Blessings!
Being the mother of three girls, I love seeing these photos of your granddaughter. Picking out THE pumpkins was a big deal at our house every year. Great choices for this week.
These photos bring back memories of our boys when they were small. The quest for the perfect pumpkin was always an adventure. Love Ella's determination.
I remember taking Nyssa to the pumpkin patch. Some days I wish she was this small again and that I had a do-over as a mom. I guess we all feel that way at times.
I am sorry not to have been around lately, just can't seem to get it together. As my dad used to say..."my get-up-and-go has done got-up-and-went. Mom was to have the other hip replaced on October 23, but at the last minute (in the holding area, hooked up and with the IV in place) the anesthesiologist had an over-reaction to the dating of her cardiology release and he canceled it. His antics caused another trip to the cardiologist and another cardiac angiogram that the doc and I both knew would look exactly the same as two years ago. Now it is rescheduled for Nov. 17th and hopefully she will get out of the rehab place before Christmas. Dad has a lesion on his face that has grown rapidly, probably a squamous cell ca, and he has that taken off this next Monday.
And I lost my beloved Miss Clover. She was 15 and blind and wasting away, she couldn't get her legs to balance right and was really a sad sight. I miss her gorgeous blue eyes. Her sister Chloe is starting to fail as well and she misses her sister.
I have pictures and ideas but just no presence of mind to write. Also, my BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) is on the Life of Moses this year and it is quite intense.
Ella is sooooooooooooo adorable..... enjoy all the minutes and seconds you can. They grow too fast!
24 comments:
Excellent photos, Beverly. What a sweetheart Ella is!
Someone's in love! Heart-felt photos.
What a cute series, Beverly! That determination will serve her well one day!
http://nineacresphotoclasses.blogspot.com
These are great .... pumpkins in autumn - one of my favorite representations of the season. I especially love the one at the end ... her little face is priceless!! Blessings!
~Heather
Being the mother of three girls, I love seeing these photos of your granddaughter. Picking out THE pumpkins was a big deal at our house every year. Great choices for this week.
I love the last shot, she is giving it her all!
These photos bring back memories of our boys when they were small. The quest for the perfect pumpkin was always an adventure.
Love Ella's determination.
lol, that last one is precious, gorgeous series.
If you don't come out here while Ella's this age and let me HUG HER before she's too big to cuddle, I don't know what I'll do!
MY GOSH, is she gorgeous...you must be getting tired of me by now!
xxx
She's adorable! And I love your play-by-play in pictures of her search for the perfect pumpkin.
Great picks for Carmi's challenge this week!
Had to share these photos with my husband. He's a real softie for little kids and doggies.
This little granddaughter of yours would steal any show, anywhere, anytime. "Precious in His sight!"
Loved watching little Ella in the pumpkin patch. She is a cutie! And her sweet face in the last pic - adorable!
I love these photos......and the little one in amongst the pumpkins. Great take on the prompt.
I remember taking Nyssa to the pumpkin patch. Some days I wish she was this small again and that I had a do-over as a mom. I guess we all feel that way at times.
I am sorry not to have been around lately, just can't seem to get it together. As my dad used to say..."my get-up-and-go has done got-up-and-went. Mom was to have the other hip replaced on October 23, but at the last minute (in the holding area, hooked up and with the IV in place) the anesthesiologist had an over-reaction to the dating of her cardiology release and he canceled it. His antics caused another trip to the cardiologist and another cardiac angiogram that the doc and I both knew would look exactly the same as two years ago. Now it is rescheduled for Nov. 17th and hopefully she will get out of the rehab place before Christmas. Dad has a lesion on his face that has grown rapidly, probably a squamous cell ca, and he has that taken off this next Monday.
And I lost my beloved Miss Clover. She was 15 and blind and wasting away, she couldn't get her legs to balance right and was really a sad sight. I miss her gorgeous blue eyes. Her sister Chloe is starting to fail as well and she misses her sister.
I have pictures and ideas but just no presence of mind to write. Also, my BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) is on the Life of Moses this year and it is quite intense.
Ella is sooooooooooooo adorable..... enjoy all the minutes and seconds you can. They grow too fast!
Ohhh, I can see her determination to hold that pumpkin. How cute she is!!
She had fun at the pumpkin patch!
christmass is coming goose is getting fat, please put a penny in the old man's sack, if you don't have a penny a hey penny will do
if you don't have a half penny then god bless you
She is adorable. Don't you just love her to pieces? I wish mine were that small again. Time goes too fast!
What wonderful pictures. Beverly I love them and they convey such intense emotion. Just wonderful!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures, especially of her little determined face!
I needed a smile today....and you certainly gave me one with your wonderfully adorable pictures of your Ella. Thanks so much!!!!
xoxo
Grammie
more priceless photos at the pumpkin patch! Love these!
Wonderful wonderful photos. Miss Ella is a delight!!
Very sweet posts!!!!
Post a Comment