Friday, November 28, 2008
Sweet - Carmi's theme
This photo is about 27 years old. We have a big cedar tree in our front yard which has a branch perfect for sitting in and climbing on. Here you see Sarah and David (Ella's daddy) smiling sweetly for the camera. You can see where Ella's cheeks come from. I've been moving photos from one computer to my newer one and have been having fun looking at old photos and reminiscing about my children's childhood.
Carmi's theme this week is "sweet." Go to his site, and you can see other entries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
What a great photo Beverly. Those are some pretty cute cheeks alright!
I thought that WAS Ella before I read the caption! WOW!!
lovely to reminisce....mom just gave me a grandmother's photo album full of me and my sisters, very, very young.. It's great, isn't it?
Enjoy!! xxx
Ah, I remember! And I remember how you welcomed us on a cold Florida winter night, and brought us over some toys to use while G. recovered from his long illness.
They both look a lot like you - as does Ella! So cute, those cheeks.
I too love to look at old photos of my children. They do grow up so very quickly. Two very cute munchkins you have here. :-)
What cute pics. I can easily see David as a child in this pic and then as a daddy in other pics you post.
Oh, where has the time gone???
Once we were making cookies with our little ones or taking them to the park or beach or pool.
Ahhh, well, grandparenting has its rewards too.
DNA is an amazing thing - and so is a scanner and a box of old pictures. Thanks for the prompt to do the same thing next time we go home. I think I'll just bring my scanner with me!
That photo is sweeeet, for sure!
:-)
Post a Comment