Happiness is dancing with your mommy at DisneyWorld. Last week, on Christmas Eve, Sarah and I went to Epcot for the Candlelight Procession. Prior to attending that concert, we ate at the German restaurant. After we ate, there was a wonderful show by the actors there. German music, complete with an accordion, delighted us. During the show, they invited guests to dance. At our table was a couple with their two young children. The mom and dad took the children by the hand and proceeded onto the dance floor. I think you can see the joy on this young lad's face as he gazes into his mother's eyes.
We'll be visiting DisneyWorld again this week...this time with David, Sabrina, and Ella. I'm excited to go with a little one again and see the magic through her eyes.
If you don't hear from me for a few days, you'll know why. Happy New Year, everyone. I appreciate you all so much for what you bring into my life through your posts.

18 comments:
Enjoy your trip!
And have a VERY happy New Year!
I've retired!
That was my Grand New Adventure which began as of 2:30 PM today!
*woo hoo*
Happy New Year Beverly! Kisses to Ella.
(PS - I'm trying to get my Braves-Reds games lined up and the hotels have gone up more than 50% in price! Yikes!)
Any happy new year to you, Bev, enjoy Sabrina! (and her parents.)
Happy New Year, Beverly! Enjoy your sweet little girl and her parents!
Happy New Year Beverly. Enjoy every moment and especially the ones with Ella.
I'm assuming you took this picture? How wonderful it is! It actually brought tears to my eyes. Sometimes the most unexpected pictures are the best. I know you will have a blast with Ella. What a great New Year for you!!
Oh, is there room for me in your suitcase? I am so envious. Have so much fun and savor every Ella moment you find. Take loads of pictures too.
Happy New Years Friend. (;0)
Sue
Have loads of fun, I'll be thinking of you! I went to DisneyWorld 25 years ago, I'd love to go again!
Awww--I do love the look of that little guy. So sweet.
Happy New Year (despite Penn State's performance).
Such a touching photo - and Happy New Year to you,also. than you for all your support.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas and do have a Happy New Year! Keep singing.
I KNOW you'll have a happy New Year, Beverly, because you're sharing the beginnings of it with those you love most. Be blessed, my friend!
Happy New Year Beverly. Give Ella an extra hug from me. Blessings to you and your whole family.... Love, Joy
happy newyear
and enjoy your trip!
WOW, HAPPINESS...ASK ME WHY????
Have a wonderful time in DisneyWorld with your oh so sweet Miss Ella. I am so looking forward to the photos.
I am waiting to hear Ella's reaction to DisneyWorld!
Happy New Year to you too!!!
That little fellow sure is having fun dancing with his mother.
I'm glad you and Sarah enjoyed a nice evening together.
Post a Comment