Thursday, December 25, 2008

Welcome to Our World

Take time today to consider Him. Merry Christmas to you all.

15 comments:

kenju said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family, Beverly!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Beverly! What a wonderful way to start Christmas Day!! A truly beautiful song and video! I believe it's Stephen Curtis Chapman? Merry Christmas!

Clara....in TN said...

Thanks Beverly, that was very touching. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Have fun with Ella when she arrives.
If you ever have time, could you write down step by step how to put a video from youtube onto your blog. My e-mail is listed on my blog. I have tried and tried and cannot get one to go. No hurry.... I feel dumb!

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

A blessed Christmas to you, Beverly!

Unknown said...

A belated Merry Christmas, Beverly. I hope Ella, her mommy and daddy, have made the trip without unhappy event or delay. I look forward to seeing more pic's of her!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Beverly. And all the best come the New Year.

photowannabe said...

Simply lovely Bev. Thank you and blessing.
Sue

Anonymous said...

I was just able to hear the music for the first time; couldn't get it going on our laptop, for some reason. Totally heartwarming! Thanks so much.

Wendy said...

Beautiful! Merry Christmas, Beverly.

JeanMac said...

Really nice - thanks!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Wonderful Beverly...thank you. Happy New Year to you and your family. Bless your heart....

Putz said...

we tried a real spiritual christmas eve play bec
ause my tony wanted it all spiritual without humor, and it worked out just fine, no costume, no exterpolation of the scriptures, like mary felt these things in her bozum, no animals in the play, only seriousness, and it worked

amarkonmywall said...

Very nice, Beverly. I've enjoyed the posts with ornaments and music leading up to your Christmas post- thank you for those, for keeping us mindful of the meaning of Christmas. I'm here now, settling in and looking forward to seeing you fairly soon.
Happy New Year to you, Beverly! And lots of love and best wishes for health, esp. for that darling munchkin, Ella.

Deb said...

I hope you had a good Christmas Beverly!

Wishing you a very Happy New Year too!

Shammickite said...

I hope your Christmas was lovely!
And now it's time again to wish you all the best for 2009.... doesn't time slip away fast these days???
May you and your family enjoy good health, and much happiness throughout 2009, and always.