Wednesday, January 28, 2009

For your viewing pleasure

Posted by Picasa

24 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are just too adorable!! She looks so much like a big girl in these, not a baby anymore. Ella has so many different looks and expressions.

kenju said...

Absolutely adorable!! Ginny is right about her looking like a girl and not a baby. She's just darling and I know you burst with pride!

jel said...

cute~T~pie!!!!!!!!!!!!


that's what she is!


thanks for sharing ;)

Susie said...

Can't get over how much Ella is growing! She's just adorable :)
xo

podso said...

A pleasure indeed. She's growing up! And looking tall?

Anonymous said...

Oh. My. Gosh. If somebody created a doll that looked like Ella, they'd sell millions! She really is a beauty!

KGMom said...

Lucky Ella--lucky you!
Such a wonderful set of photos full of personality.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

goodness Beverly I remember when she was born! where has the time gone?

Jamie Dawn said...

I had to click on it to get a good look up close at your beautiful granddaughter.
What a blessing she is to all who know her, and even to us who don't know her.
She is adorable!

Z said...

Viewing PLEASURE is RIGHT!
Honestly, Beverly, she is SUCH a beauty! Oh, my GOSH!! xxx

Putz said...

sorry to be so late, you did tell me, but i procrastinated...my loss but here i am and there she is.....wow

Wendy said...

Is she ever darling! What a sweet little girl she is growing up to be.
You must be soooooo proud!
Thanks for sharing with us.

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

She's a charmer, isn't she?

Froggymama said...

Wow, she's such a big girl now!! What a cutie.

photowannabe said...

Having this collage must just make your heart skip a beat. Her smile goes all the way to her eyes and I want to give her a big hug.

srp said...

She will soon be in school won't she! Her daddy is going to have to be on his toes to keep those little boys away!

JeanMac said...

She's just so adorable.

Joy Des Jardins said...

She is too sweet for words Beverly. You have an Ella...I have a Bella. Mine is five. They grow up way too fast. Can you just kiss her little cheeks....all the time. Honestly, she's beautiful. I love pigtails. Adorable.

Shammickite said...

She's so sweet in her overalls and her little red shirt. What a pretty girl.... and I bet she's lots of fun.

L. said...

A-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!!!!
xoxo : )

Putz said...

you are religious aren't you???have an open mind?????read my laterst blog on council of the 12 eggs

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness... Ella is just too adorable... and getting so big! She is no baby anymore. :-)

Clara....in TN said...

Oh how cute. I know she is a joy!

Deb said...

Ella is such a cutie! Looks like she has such a sweet personality to go with it!