Friday, February 13, 2009
Here's My Heart
Here's my valentine. I didn't have the fun (?) of making these cookies with Ella, but I thought they were perfect for Valentine's Day. Ella loves to help! My daughter-in-law and I were talking the other day, and she mentioned how Ella loves to help. She is quick to pull a chair up to the counter in the kitchen to help her mommy or daddy. Because they both work, I know how hard it is to take that extra time to let them "help." I don't remember when I was little helping my mother. Because she, too, was a working mother, she often just wanted to get into the kitchen and get it done. I never did really learn a lot about cooking from my mother, so I'm glad to see that they take the time to include her in the "fun" in the kitchen.
I'm up in Virginia spending a week with Ella now. We've had a grand time these last two days. Tonight as I was saying good night to her, she said, "I love you, Grammy." That's all I need or want. Have a happy valentine's day tomorrow with your loved one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


15 comments:
The best Valentine possible--I love you, grandma,
Enjoy your week--as I am sure you will.
Who could ask for more? Your week will be so short...
She is such a big girl now! It is incredible how fast they grow. She looks absolutely WONDERFUL!!! To our healthy girls!
Oh! Oh! Oh!
I know that you are having the most wonderful time with your adorable Ella. Enjoy every precious moment...take lots of pictures....and have a loving V Day!
xoxo
Well, that's the best! What more can you want Beverly? 'I love you Grammy' says it all. Enjoy every minute with that little Cookie. Adorable pics. Love, Joy
Thinking of you today, Beverly..and knowing your memories are sweet ones... and that you are making SUCH sweet memories with ELLA! Man, that girl doesn't need a heart cookie cutter to look through..her little face IS a Valentine! SO BEAUTIFUL, Bev..seriously, so pretty!
ENJOY! xxx
Perfectly said! Our grands are indeed "our heart" and who could ask for more!
Happy Valentine's Day and enjoy your darling Ella.
xo
Ella's the perfect valentine!
Awwww - how sweet! The best valentine ever! Cute pics. Thanks for sharing.
what a valentine treat!
What a cutie she is! So much fun for you to spend a week with Ella. I hope you're making a note of all the silly funny things she says to you. They grow up so fast. I am finding it very hard to grasp the fact that baby Callum will be 1 year old this week!! Where did that helpless little baby go? He's now quite a character with his own likes, dislikes and opinions!!! Amazing!
Ella will grow up to be a good little baker, and she'll bring you homemade cookies and say "I Love You, Grammy!!" That will always be all you'll need to hear from her. She's a sweetheart for sure!
Ella will grow up to be a good little baker, and she'll bring you homemade cookies and say "I Love You, Grammy!!" That will always be all you'll need to hear from her. She's a sweetheart for sure!
No sweeter words were ever spoken! Bet that'll carry you a while!
I am so looking forward to having my grandkids 'help' out. Only for me ...it will probably be more in the garden than the kitchen. :-)
Post a Comment