Friday, August 21, 2009

Does this say "summer?"


Carmi's theme this week is "summer." On Ella's birthday her mom took her to the community pool after her nap. On a warm summer day, Ella did indeed join the cool water of the pool. This was only one of the neat activities that took place on her big day. For more "summer"-themed photos, be sure to visit Carmi's site.
Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

kenju said...

Cute times four!!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Oh the fun times at the pool...brings back some good memories Bev. Ella looks like she's lovin' it....

Shammickite said...

Little children, and summer, and water go together just right! Can she swin yet? My grandson callum is almost swimming, but not quite.... but he's so confident in the water, pretty good for 18 months old!

photowannabe said...

Pure joy in these pictures Bev. It says summer all over.

Beverly said...

It says summer fun to me....

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Ella looks like she enjoys frolicking in the water--a great summertime treat!

KGMom said...

Beverly--she is just the cutest dearest sweetest little girl this side of the Mississippi!

Ginny Hartzler said...

What wonderful pictures! A great collage.

Wendy said...

It says summer with a splash!! Cute pics. Ella looks so happy.

JeanMac said...

I never tire of her picture.

Anonymous said...

Ella looks to be having so much fun!! I wonder if they will ever realize how much joy they give through their smiles. How wonderful!

jel said...

that does look like fun :)

Carl V. Anderson said...

That most definitely says 'summer'. It screams it!

One of the things I do miss about owning a house and not living in a complex of some sort is not having a relatively private pool to swim in during the summer. This summer has been unseasonably cool, so there wouldn't have been a ton of swimming, but still. I'm not a big fan of the crowded public pool experience.

Some day when things are paid off I really need to consider putting in a pool here. Until then, I'll just think of these pics and smile.

Z said...

Says SUMMER to me, too!
I love seeing how happy she looks...!

Jamie Dawn said...

Little Ella was enjoying her big day for sure! What fun!
Those pics really do epitomize "summer."