Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Computer Woes
I hope absence makes the heart grow fonder. I have a computer that will soon be used as an anchor. I'm waiting for my new one, and hopefully, it will soon be here.
we wondered where you were, I knew you had to have new pics of Ella Bella and here she is, soooo beautiful each time you post her. hope that new machine gets here soon.
A new post! You will still keep and use the old computer? Hope you will have help setting up and transferring, and all the other stuff that can be so confusing.
We are so dependent on our computers, aren't we? For so many things besides FB and blogging. To check the weather, go over bank statements, do a work schedule, read boss's communication, get a photo to go with an article, to get prayer requests, read church bulletins or announcements, check the weather, get a map to find where we're going, get a phone number or address, and so on ...
Hope you get yours soon! Such a good photo up top!
So it 'gave up the ghost' huh Bev? Well I hope your new computer comes soon...it's kind of exciting getting a brand new computer and having everything run smoothly again. Have fun...and let us know how you like it. Hugs, Joy
8 comments:
Bummer Bev. Hope your new one will give you smooth sailing without that anchor.
we wondered where you were, I knew you had to have new pics of Ella Bella and here she is, soooo beautiful each time you post her. hope that new machine gets here soon.
A new post! You will still keep and use the old computer? Hope you will have help setting up and transferring, and all the other stuff that can be so confusing.
I envy the new computer...mine is a dinosaur and I just continue to dream about a newer one....(BTW mine is from 2004!)
We are so dependent on our computers, aren't we? For so many things besides FB and blogging. To check the weather, go over bank statements, do a work schedule, read boss's communication, get a photo to go with an article, to get prayer requests, read church bulletins or announcements, check the weather, get a map to find where we're going, get a phone number or address, and so on ...
Hope you get yours soon! Such a good photo up top!
Hope you get the new one soon, Beverly. Mine is at least 5 years old and limping along.
Anchors away! Hope you love your new computer when it arrives. Great photo!
So it 'gave up the ghost' huh Bev? Well I hope your new computer comes soon...it's kind of exciting getting a brand new computer and having everything run smoothly again. Have fun...and let us know how you like it. Hugs, Joy
Post a Comment