Dear Bev, It sucks! Your dear sweet hubby gone in a heartbeat. Each of us has a unique journey. Yours was quick, full of shock. Mine is long, slow and tortuous. The ending will be the same.
Sending you cyberhugs as tears roll down my face (for all of us).
Two such powerful words that, combined with your picture, are bringing tears to my eyes. Looking forward to seeing you, we are having dinner together Thursday.
(((HUGS))) I'm so sorry I haven't gotten over here sooner to give you a special hug. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm glad we are friends even if it is only through the airwaves. I think we are sisters under it all. (:0)
What a nice memorial you have. I remember last year and so I recognized his picture. February 2nd is the date always in my mind. That's when I lost my little boy, Jeremiah (JT). That was way back in 1984 and yet I can still feel him in my arms and hear him say "cookie" and "geit" (get it), his 2 favorite words. Anyway, It's good to remember the good times and feel that special person close to you.
me to on HOT coffee! as hot as i can get it, bob puts an ice cube in his and that makes me shudder. i came back to look at your site. i like my photos on black and yours looks like the black part is sliding over the color. I like this one a lot.
12 comments:
{{{hugs Beverly}}}
And hugs from me too.
Dear Bev,
It sucks! Your dear sweet hubby gone in a heartbeat. Each of us has a unique journey. Yours was quick, full of shock. Mine is long, slow and tortuous. The ending will be the same.
Sending you cyberhugs as tears roll down my face (for all of us).
Bev,
A hard day to reflect on. My 'forever etched' date is November 17th. Thinking of you with great love...and many, many hugs. ~Joy xo
I'm thinking of you.... and of everyone who has lost a dear one. That's everyone, right?
Two such powerful words that, combined with your picture, are bringing tears to my eyes. Looking forward to seeing you, we are having dinner together Thursday.
Praying for you. And while it doesn't make today any easier, you will see him again and that will make tomorrow better.
(((HUGS)))
I'm so sorry I haven't gotten over here sooner to give you a special hug. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm glad we are friends even if it is only through the airwaves. I think we are sisters under it all. (:0)
What a nice memorial you have. I remember last year and so I recognized his picture. February 2nd is the date always in my mind. That's when I lost my little boy, Jeremiah (JT). That was way back in 1984 and yet I can still feel him in my arms and hear him say "cookie" and "geit" (get it), his 2 favorite words.
Anyway, It's good to remember the good times and feel that special person close to you.
There is no amount of time to erase the pain of loss.
But we have hope in our assurance of a reunion in heaven. What a joyous day that will be!!
Such a nice looking man. He has kindness in his eyes. I am so sorry for your loss Beverly. Time allows us to adapt... but we never forget. ((hugs))
me to on HOT coffee! as hot as i can get it, bob puts an ice cube in his and that makes me shudder. i came back to look at your site. i like my photos on black and yours looks like the black part is sliding over the color. I like this one a lot.
Post a Comment