Tuesday, October 05, 2010

I didn't see this in Florida either

I didn't see this sign in Florida! I saw it in California upon entering a restaurant. I must say I smiled when I saw it though. Someone said this morning that if the beautiful weather we're having right now were year round, our roads would be crowded all the time. So, I guess hot weather is a blessing after all.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

MadSnapper n Beau said...

I have seen it a couple of times here in Flordia

photowannabe said...

I was wondering what you were going to say about that sign. (:0)

kenju said...

I can't say I blame people who live in tourist-laden areas for feeling that way!!

Granny Annie said...

Love that sign. We live on the lake and tourist season is about to end. we will be very glad.

S. Etole said...

chuckling ...

srp said...

I needed a laugh today!

Joy Des Jardins said...

Hmmm, I'll be hitting the shores of CA in a couple of days. I hope I don't have to run for cover...I can't fit a bullet-proof vest in my suitcase. That's a funny sign Bev. ~Joy

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! :-) I think it is just about that time of year when many Canadian snowbirds are contemplating their trips down your way.