I haven't posted many photos of Ella lately, but I don't want you all to forget what a cutie she is. This photo was taken this summer when her mommy's family was together for a birthday celebration for Sabrina's mom. It happened to be around Ella's birthday too.
You can see she still has her cheeks which everyone has often commented on.
She's going through a bit of a rough time lately...not her cystic fibrosis, but something else which has caused her to have pain and swelling in her joints and intermittent fever. She started pre-K this year and loves it so much, but on days when she's hurting so much, she isn't able to go. Say a little prayer, or lots of prayers for or Ella the Bella. Through it all, she told her mother, "I'm a tough girl." And she is. I guess the rest of us need to be tough too. It really hurts to see a little one hurting.
14 comments:
Your post has me crying all over again, just when I had stopped. The good part is that today she was perfectly normal, did a fun nature walk with Phil and had a nice nap. We are hoping maybe it's over...so we wait. You can believe me when I tell you that I kissed those cheeks so much today that Ella told me to stop. I had chocolate cake with pink frosting for her.
Bless her sweet heart. I hope that she is on the mend with the new problem and that she will soon be good as new. I'll pray for that.
Oh, she is loving those marshmallows! I hope whatever it is resolves and that they can figure out what it is.
" "I'm a tough girl." "
Loved that!
Beverly: Sorry to hear that adorable little Ella is having a rough time. I didn't even know she had CF. I think she is a tough little girl and will say a prayer for her.
I'm going to check on that book. I'm headed to Virginia (Roanoke and Stuanton/Waynesboro/Stuarts Draft) later this month and always take a few books to read.
We start in our hometown of Roanoke (one sister comes from Florida and the other lives in Stuarts Draft) and then on to The Cheese Shop, Dayton's Farmers' Market, Charlottesville and, maybe, Richmond. It's an annual October "event".
Best,
Bonnie
Gentle hugs to that Tough Little Girl.
I love her spirit. So glad to read Ginny's update on her. Lets pray this continues.
Praying.
Bella Ella is simply adorable!
Keeping all in our prayers!!
They are all so precious and I'm so glad to see her out enjoying nature and those yummy campfire snacks. I havent posted or been around for awhile so wanted to stop by and see how you are doing. Also, on a lighter note I have tagged you for some fun and thoughtful secrets you can share with us all. Just come to my page to see what's up with that. Later,
I did not know what she had on the stick at first....I love roasted (burned) marshmallows!
I will say a prayer....little children should not hurt...
I do not want this precious treasure of a child to be in pain or to suffer in her day-to-day life. It just is not right and she will stay in my prayers. What a doll baby she is.
totally priceless memories here.
Nothing hurts more than our little ones in pain. ((hugs))
"I'm a tough girl"..she's probably somewhat tougher than some of us.
God bless and keep her...man, she is SUCH a beauty, and 'tough', too, what great character xxx
Post a Comment