Sunday, October 10, 2010

Update on "Just Because"

Thank you all for you concerns for Ella.  I talked with my DIL just now, and she said she has been much better the last four days.  She is taking prednisone, which, as most of you know, has some crazy side effects, but it does ease pain, inflammation, helps one breathe better, and a whole bunch of other things.

11 comments:

jel said...

glad to hear she is doing better!
sending her a flybyhugging :)

Froggymama said...

Oh my, I'm just catching up. Poor baby. I cried when I read that she told her mama, "I'm a tough girl." She sure is. Saying a prayer that she will be 100percent again soon. xoxo

Ginny Hartzler said...

Thanks for this update, I have been wondering myself! Just because I haven't seen them this weekend what with the move and all, now I don't have to wait till tomorrow to know she is better!!

podso said...

Good to hear the update.

S. Etole said...

she is certainly a cute, as well as courageous, little girl ...

MadSnapper n Beau said...

this is good news. i pray little ella bella will be all better sooner than expected

Shammickite said...

Hooray for prednisone and hooray for Ella!

Karen Townsend said...

Good news indeed. Ella is never far from my thoughts. She's an easy child to hold dear!

Anonymous said...

i finally had some time to visit your blog and just loved your journaling and photos about your CA trip.

Ella sure is a special child and I am sorry she is not feeling too well. Will pray for her as she comes to mind.

Bellezza said...

I'll pray for Ella the Bella (love that name!) It is indeed so hard to see our loved ones suffer. Bless you, Beverly.

Anonymous said...

Oh Beverly, I am so hoping that Ella is now doing better. Sending prayers.