Friday, September 22, 2006

Going to Lacoochee

Every year Lacoochee has a reunion. People who lived there come back each year for a giant pot luck in Dade City. I'm on my way there tomorrow to visit with a cousin. After that, I'll be going up to north Florida to visit some more cousins, and then on to north Georgia to stay with a friend for a few days.

After that, I'll be driving to Waynesboro, and I'll be there for a month. Taking care of Ella will be my primary focus, although on the weekends I will take some side trips. My brother-in-law and his family are in Chesapeake, so I'm sure I'll go over there one weekend.

I'll be offline most of next week...not sure how I'll survive, but I'll be seeing you once I get to Waynesboro.

8 comments:

srp said...

Have a good trip. Sounds like fun.

kenju said...

Yes, do have a good trip. You'll be driving near me, so give me a good wave, okay?

jel said...

have a good visitand a safe trip


God bless!

Susie said...

Happy traveling. Enjoy baby Ella.
((hugs))

TJ said...

have safe driving my friend...and enjoy every minute!!
:-D

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time. Lots of kisses to Ella.

AC said...

Have a spoiling good time! Be safe.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.