Today they played a division-AA, which is to say, they should have won, and they did. There are some great freshman and sophomore players playing and getting good experience. Next week will be another story when they travel to Columbus to play Ohio State.
Michigan handed it to Notre Dame. Who would have thought? And now, Florida is getting beaten by Tennessee, and Clemson is leading Florida State.
On my way to Sarasota, the sun was shining brightly, and as I looked ahead, there was a distinct line across the road. As I crossed the line, the rain was coming down, and it was the smell of a fresh rain on a summer day. I don't remember that smell for some time. We've been having lots of rain here in my area. When it rains for two or three hours, intersections near my house are covered with water. It's a good thing we haven't had a hurricane.
A friend sent these pictures to me in an e-mail. I thought I'd share them with you.

That one might strike a chord...
...and then I'm sure many of you can identify with this sign.
5 comments:
Loved the poster. He may regret this ultimatum!
The construction sign would be very appropriate here in this city. It's nuts around here.
They will need that sign on University when the start construction in October!
Both the add and the sign had me chuckling. :-). Thank you for my morning smile.
We had a low off shore and rain showers kept coming through yesterday. It rained so hard about 5 AM that the weather channel had a "heavy rain" warning, with up to an inch an hour. It was strange, no fronts, just these little patches of showers coming in off the ocean with heavy downpours.
we are enjoying some cooler temps here in Ohio...great football weather they say...I don't like football myself...except for the bands...I love bands!!
:-D
Post a Comment