funny line. Am I the only woman who openly abhors the notion of plastic surgery but secretly tugs up her jowls periodically, just to see how it might look? When I had to have some basal cell spots removed from my face I thought they might have to make some minor adjustments and that wouldn't be all bad- but they didn't. They just left another small battle scar from living, like all the other lines and creases an I'm pretty much fine with that.
7 comments:
Don't go away! I just finished the recipe for Pumpkin Bisque! Been working on this for a week.
Rita Rudner is a funny woman. I enjoy her stand up routines when she's on tv.
:0>
Hope you are enjoying yourself! Thanks for the laugh.
funny line. Am I the only woman who openly abhors the notion of plastic surgery but secretly tugs up her jowls periodically, just to see how it might look? When I had to have some basal cell spots removed from my face I thought they might have to make some minor adjustments and that wouldn't be all bad- but they didn't. They just left another small battle scar from living, like all the other lines and creases an I'm pretty much fine with that.
Hope your busy life eases up soon.
No, Vicki, you are not the only woman who does that.
'Nuff said!
I can relate to you busy life. I'll be praying for you. Will plastic surgery help or will my face just fall down again in a few years?
Post a Comment