Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Isn't it time for another picture?

Just a few more days before I see this baby again. I can hardly wait. Ella keeps telling her mommy and daddy that she wants to hurry to Florida and see Grammy and Aunt Sarah too. This is not a new picture, rather one that was taken in October. But I was looking through my files and thought I'd bring this one out. The blue dress brings out the blue in her eyes. Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

AC said...

Those are the most kissable cheeks. How do you stand it!

srp said...

I bet Santa and Grandma will have Ella spoiled before her mom and dad can say "Merry Christmas"!

Anonymous said...

She is just so adorable. How wonderful that you will be seeing her soon.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

You are right the blue does indeed bring it out in her eyes. She is absolutely adorable. I know how much you are looking forward to holding that darling little one.

Susie said...

I would be counting the moments till I got to cuddle her again. Bev, she is just the sweetest little dear!
:)

TJ said...

It really does bring out the blue...and she looks as if she is about to speak...lol!!
I know you can't hardly wait to see her!!
:-D

jel said...

she is a doll!

Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

She's just precious! I know you feel a lot of angst about not living close to her, so you can see her regularly, but consider that our nearest grandkids are three states away and their mom won't let us go see them (we have, twice before, but it's been 5-1/2 years). The others live in Maine; we're in Arizona. Sigh.

kenju said...

She's just gorgeous, Beverly. I pray for her everyday. Please give her a big hug and a kiss for me.