Lacoochee--a small town in central Florida near the Withlacoochee River.
Where did you find this? This is hysterical!Sending the cd tomorrow!
This is too funny. True and funny!
so true, so true. :-)
Absolutely true!!!Love it Beverly.
I give Clarence a little spritz with a spray bottle...only when he has been really bad which is not often...he is a good and smart kitty!!I wuv him!!:-Dthis was cute!!
What cat lover doesn't relate to this? So funny. And true.
Yep, them's cats, all right!
LOL!!!This is very cute!
its very nice. check out my post too pets watching TV!. Its tummy tickling!!hehehe
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Where did you find this? This is hysterical!
Sending the cd tomorrow!
This is too funny. True and funny!
so true, so true. :-)
Absolutely true!!!
Love it Beverly.
I give Clarence a little spritz with a spray bottle...only when he has been really bad which is not often...he is a good and smart kitty!!
I wuv him!!
:-D
this was cute!!
What cat lover doesn't relate to this? So funny. And true.
Yep, them's cats, all right!
LOL!!!This is very cute!
its very nice. check out my post too pets watching TV!. Its tummy tickling!!hehehe
Post a Comment