Saturday, December 30, 2006

Will someone please give this baby something to eat?

Ella's in that wonderful stage where everything goes in the mouth for inspection.
She loved biting on this water bottle. At almost five months, she has her two bottom teeth coming through.
M-m-m, that looks good. Soon I'll be eating some of that good stuff.
Even Daddy's thumb tastes pretty good. You can see why the doctor said to use lots of hand sanitizer.

My son and his wife left on Friday morning, taking Ella home with them. I know they were glad to going home to their own bed. We had a good arrangement for Ella here, but she ended up in bed with them. Hopefully, she'll be happy in her own crib. Everyone was all smiles whenever they saw her, and she generally reciprocated with a winning smile of her own. Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

TJ said...

I loved every single picture of Miz Ella!!
Such a cutie patootie!!
I know you enjoyed your visit...my patooties are on their way...I can't wait!!
:-D
Happy New Year

Susie said...

She is such a darling! Love the blue jeans!!
Happy New Year Bev!!

kenju said...

At the risk of being repetitious - she is beautiful!

srp said...

And you sound so sad.... but, you'll be up there to see her again soon, won't you? Happy New Year!

Karen Townsend said...

Sweet Ella. I know you miss her.
Happy New Year.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh my what a little doll baby she is. I know how much you must miss her and your son and daughter in law. A house gets very quiet after everyone leaves. I am sure you have a trip planned to visit soon.

Have a Very safe and Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

What a little darling and she looks soooo cool in blue jeans. :-)
It must have been so hard to say goodbye.