On the first warm (a relatively loose term) day in March, Ella made her first trip to the park with her mommy and daddy. A great time was had by all. The park is not far at all from David and Sabrina's house. In just a few weeks, after our Sweet Adelines competition in Daytona Beach, I'll be driving to Virginia to stay for a while. I look forward to making visits to the park to watch the ducks and whatever else may be there.
Of course, I can hardly wait to see this darling baby again, as you all well know. Don't you love her hat?



13 comments:
She just gets cuter! I do love the hat!
Yes, she is quite the stylish charmer! She is just so precious. I know you are excited with your upcoming trip in the near future.
She's quite the fashion maven!
Absolutely adorable!!
Days in the park with grandchildren?
Life doesn't get much better than that!!
hugs!!
She makes the hat look "good"...lol!!
Looks like a beautiful day they had!
:-D
She does look so adorable in that hat and loves the camera. Some babies just have that stage presence.. Ella is one if these for sure.
Such cute pictures, loved the park ones and that hat looks great on Ella. You'll enjoy taking her to the park when you get up there, it'll be warmer for your trip too.
Both the hat and wee Ella are both just too adorable. How wonderful that you will be together soon.
she is a doll, and very cute in that hat! :)
I can second the thought that the park with grandkids is the best there is. I just spent the weekend with 2 of my grandkids. It was wonderful.
I know you will have a wonderful time with this precious little sweetheart.
What a lovely little bundle of naughty fun!
Hi Bev, would love to get together with you when you visit Miss Ella in Waynesboro. Just let me know when...What at cutie your grandbaby is!
Those are some wonderful pictures and I know you can't wait to get up there to be with little Ella and your son and daughter in law.
Shoot, Beverly--I don't even know Ella and her parents, and those pictures make me want to fly east, pick her up, and take her to the park! She really does get cuter, prettier, and she apparently isn't at all camera-shy. What a joy!
Post a Comment