My son and daughter-in-law gave me this print, Good Luck Charms, by P. Buckley Moss at Christmas time when they came to Florida. I have just had it framed and am so pleased how it turned out. I told them I'd send them a picture, so I thought I'd show it to you as well.
P. Buckley Moss lives in Waynesboro, Virginia where my son and his wife live. She also has a studio in St. Petersburg, just over the bridge. A dyslexic child, one teacher said that she would never amount to anything, but she had artistic ability.
She has become a role model for the learning impaired and frequently is asked to speak to special education classes. Donations of Moss' original works and prints to related children's charities have raised millions of dollars for their causes. Read more about her here.
I'm quite pleased with how the framing came out. The matting is just right. The frame's true color doesn't show here. It is a pewter gray.


6 comments:
What a charming whimsical print. I like the choice of the pewter frame is perfect.
Oh I love that print and the framing came out just purrfect.
Oh yes Beverly, I do adore my 'kids'. They are a real blessing to me.
Hey Beverly.
Thanks for your nice note on my blog. I wanted to tell you what my mom used to tell me...(she and my dad are lefties like my son)...
Everyone is born right handed but only the greatest overcome it!
:) Funny huh? Also, my dad was in Barber Shop Quartet for many years. He used to travel around and they used to make albums. Neat connection!
Have a good day...
That is a really neat gift there and very pretty!!
Nice that the artist overcame obsticals!!
:-D
That is a nice print - it is just right. Nicely done.
Those look like my kitties!!! Of course they would never sit so quietly together like that. Just lovely!
PS: I received your e-mail... going to get that off to you tomorrow and then you can hear your "dream".
Post a Comment