Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Scary

I do believe blogging is gettig to me. I dreamed last night that I was at a concert, and SRP's brother was singing. Many of you follow her blog and know that Stephen is an opera singer. Later he was sitting among the audience, and I passed by him to get to my seat, and I stepped on his toe.

I excused myself, and we began talking. He spoke of his niece Nyssa. However, in the dream, he was much younger and thinner. He could really sing, though.

Crazy, huh?

8 comments:

Karen Townsend said...

HA! Good one.

Bet said...

Beverly, That is hilarious!

photowannabe said...

Great dream. I guess that makes you a "real" blogger. You even take it to bed with you.

Anonymous said...

This is very funny, Bev. I'll have to check back after Roxanne has been to visit. :-) I would lve to hear Stephen sing- I have a fantasy (not a dream) that he will guest at Kyric Opera in Chicago and I wil get to meet him, SRP and Nyssa altogether. We could invite you along, too.

srp said...

This is absolutely hysterical.... I haven't even dreamed of hearing him sing. Perhaps because I've heard him before in Phantom and in three operas. OK, well also in the shower and his Happy Birthday Arias over the phone and in church and.

Yes, his crowning achievement would be the funeral we had for my Cassi Cat... he sang "Memory" from the musical.

I have a CD for AC and if you e-mail me your mailing address I'll send you one too. Then it will make your dreams come true.

BTW... in 2010, he will be performing in the title role of The Flying Dutchman at the Metropolitan Opera in NYC. Hopefully, my parents will still be well enough to attend.

I'll have to let him know that blogger friends are dreaming about him. He will love it!!!

TJ said...

I've not "dreamed" of anyone...but I have blogged in my sleep...lmbo!!
:-D

Babette said...

Roxanne's melange is the stuff of dreams, indeed!

Thank you for the beautiful comment on my new blog, Beverly! 'Twas an auspicious beginning for me!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

OH Beverly I just love it! That is too funny!!